We strive to provide the best quality products covered by our 10 year guarantee.
If you have any questions about your windows or doors, require replacement parts or accessories, or need to enquire about your warranty, please use the contact form below.
Please supply as much information as possible and we will do our best to resolve your query as quickly and smoothly as we can.
Westcoast Windows provides a 10 year guarantee on windows, doors and closing mechanisms subject to damage caused by improper assembly, lack of maintenance, tampering or misuse.
Repair or replacement of the affected window or door includes direct labour cost for replacement and / or delivery, but not:
1. Costs for scaffolding and / or other means of installation.
2. Costs for other work required relating to the installation.
3. Costs for any finishing work such as carpentry, painting work, etc.
Westcoast Windows provides a 10 years guarantee from the date of manufacture (stamped on the bar between the panes) that the windows remain free of condensation between the panes. The conditions of this warranty are as follows:
- That the glazing work was performed in accordance with applicable MTK- regulations including the use of MTK-approved bonding material.
- The insulating glass or the finished window is not subjected to abnormal stress during transport or handling.
- That no post-processing in the form of cutting, grinding, etc. has occurred, nor painting, billboards, application of heat reflective coating and the like.
We can not be held responsible for cracking after insertion, relating to standard glass, insulating glass, laminated glass, etc., as these are usually caused by factors beyond our control.