How to choose the right handles for your composite windows and doors
Westcoast Windows design and manufacture high performance composite windows, doors and sliding doors following the Swedish principles of functional, elegant design, efficiency and exceptional durability.
When it comes to selecting the right composite windows and doors for your project, there are many considerations, including double or triple glazing, style and function, internal and external finishes, and handles and accessories.
Westcoast offer a comprehensive range of hinges, handles and restrictors to suit all security, safety and access requirements, and to put the finishing touches to the look of your windows and doors:
- All handles have a satin anodized finish as standard – sleek, stylish and warm to the touch.
- Non-locking or key locking espagnolette handles.
- Slimline handles – in non-locking and key-locking variants.
- Childproof handle restrictors.
- Window restrictor and integral restrictor – concealed within the sash, limit the window opening for safety and can be released by hand to allow the window to fully open.
- Handle operated friction stay – to hold open the window.
- Espagnolette receiver with night vent facility.
- Stormhook and Latch Sets – traditional style for use with Antik Series SHG model.
- Wide range of door handles and accessories, including thumbturn locks, cylinder locks and emergency exit bar and paddle.
- Stylish sliding door, tilt and slide or lift and slide, handles and finger pull options.
Not only do we offer this wide range of functional and stylish accessories for your composite windows and doors, we can also ensure the safety and security of our products through regular rigorous testing and auditing.
All our principle composite windows and doors have been successfully tested to PAS 24:2016. We are also a Secured by Design license holder, an award that required member companies to regularly undertake re-testing and auditing to ensure consistency of product quality and performance. Find out more on our datasheet: Westcoast Performance & Testing.pdf
Take a look at our full range of stylish handles and accessories in our downloadable datasheet: Westcoast-Ironmongery-Finishes.pdf
Our team of UK wide distributors can help you choose the right handles for your project. To find your nearest showroom and check out our handles and accessories for yourself contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01359 241944.