Westcoast Windows are manufactured in Sweden following the principles of functional design, efficiency and exceptional durability
Westcoast Windows have been designing and manufacturing high performance bespoke Scandinavian composite windows and doors since 1995. All of our bespoke windows and doors are manufactured with the same skill and attention to detail, designed to our customers’ exacting specifications.
Our philosophy is to build windows of the highest quality, which continues through our sales, design and production, influencing our choice of materials, our production methods and our customer service, with a single-minded aim to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our windows and doors are manufactured in Trollhättan, Sweden, with carefully selected materials to our unique and innovative design. All of our products are hand-assembled, ensuring consistency in quality throughout the whole production process.
Westcoast Windows unique composite system is manufactured from an outer part of powder coated aluminium and an inner part of wood. This combination offers the maximum lifespan and minimum maintenance.
- GLAZING GASKET – sealing the glass inside and outside, available in black or light grey.
- GLASS – available in double or triple-glazing for all the contemporary demands of thermal insulation, sound attenuation, solar control, safety and security.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – powder coated aluminium finish protects against UV and extreme weather.
- BONDED CONSTRUCTION – aluminium and timber are bonded to make a truly composite frame and sash. The timber acts as a thermal break enabling the frame to offer very high levels of insulation.
- HIGH QUALITY TIMBER – slow grown redwood from sustainable forests. None of the timber is exposed to the weather therefore no environmentally un-friendly anti-rot treatment is required.
- KNOT FREE – knot-free laminated timber used throughout for a consistent finish and no unsightly knots.
- DRAINED AND VENTILATED – the aluminium extrusions are designed to allow the frame to be fully drained and ventilated, preventing harmful moisture from damaging the timber.
- EXTERNAL GROOVE – built into the aluminium extrusion extends around the perimeter of the window to allow the window to be cleanly sealed on closure.
- INTERNAL FINISH – only environmentally friendly water based finishes are used, with three coats of paint providing an industry leading finish.
- WEATHER SEAL – all seals are housed into grooves within the sash for exceptional air and weather tightness.
All UK commercial sales are designed and project managed by our skilled and experienced team in our UK office. For further information please contact 01359 241944 or email email@example.com
For domestic sales please visit our DISTRIBUTOR page to find one of our authorised distributor partners in your area: https://www.westcoastwindows.com/distributors/