CLASSIC SWEDISH COMPOSITE ALUMINIUM AND WOOD WINDOWS
- Available in inward and outward opening windows and doors,and sliding doors, in 28mm double and 36mm triple glazing.
- Each window receives three coats of environmentally friendly water based paint applied by our in-house state of the art paint plant.
- Supplied as standard with an insulated glazed unit – Whole window U value down to 1.1, W/m2k for opening windows.
- A wide range of colours, transoms, mullions, glazing bars, handles, glass types, fixed or several different opening functions.
- Compliment your windows with terrace doors or even shaped fixed lights – there are limitless options to create your own bespoke solution.
InsideSquare profile to both frame and sash. Concealed weather seal and knot-free timber provides a solid feel and stylish, classic look.
OutsideThe unique bonded construction with low maintenance aluminium outside gives an unsurpassed lifespan. Frame depth 100mm only.
HANDLES & IRONMONGERY
We offer a comprehensive range of handles to suit all security and access requirements. All handles have a satin anodised finish as standard. View pdf for more information: Westcoast Ironmongery & Finishes
GLASS DIVIDING GLAZING BARS
Glazing bars can change the character of a window without having to sacrifice function or performance. View pdf for more information: Westcoast Glass & Glazing Bars