DesignTRIPLE-GLAZED COMPOSITE WINDOWS
Ideal for contemporary homes with a deeper glass unit for maximum light, a flush finish and simple, elegant lines.
- 48mm triple glazing, available in outward opening windows, patio doors and sliding doors.
- Best when used with simple large areas of glazing – can also be combined with integral glazing bars if preferred.
- The larger glass cavity increases the window’s thermal performance, giving you a U-value of 1.0 W/m2k for opening and 0.9 W/m2k for fixed windows.
- Limitless options of window style, shape and colour to create your own bespoke solution.
ClassicDOUBLE-GLAZED COMPOSITE WINDOWS
With an elegant design and modern function, it’s easy to see why this is our most popular range.
- 28mm double glazing, available in inward and outward opening windows, patio doors and sliding doors.
- A unique design manufactured with aluminium profiles and high density, slow grown, knot-free laminated timber, sourced from sustainable forests.
- Supplied as standard with an insulated glazed unit – whole window U-value down to 1.1, W/m2k for opening windows.
- Also available with ovolo profile on the internal wood for a traditional look – our Antik range – search Antik in our IMAGE GALLERY for examples.
Shown here are examples of our standard finishes, however we can match to any colour in the RAL or NCS ranges or a wood finish of your choice.
The timber is fully factory-finished with a multi-coat spray applied water based clear lacquer, paint to NCS/RAL specification or a wide range of stain finishes. The products are supplied as standard in knot-free laminated pine. We also offer oak or other wood options in oiled or lacquered finish.
Each window receives three coats of environmentally friendly water based paint applied by our in-house state of the art paint plant. You can choose any colour from the RAL classic range. Amber and Natur are powder coated finishes unique to Westcoast that mimic an anodised finish.
Handles & accessories
Westcoast offer a comprehensive range of handles, hinges and restrictors to suit all security, safety and access requirements. All handles have a satin anodised finish as standard. To see the full range download the datasheet:
Westcoast products are factory double or triple glazed with dual sealed units incorporating ‘warm edge’ composite super spacers and argon gas filling as standard. All commercially available high performance glass types can be supplied to meet particular requirements for thermal insulation, acoustic attenuation, solar control, safety, security and fire protection.
Full range of toughened and laminated glass to suit all safety and containment regulations.
Windows and doors are PAS24 tested and ‘Secured by Design’ certified.
Minimises the sun’s solar energy entering the room and overheating the building, without sacrificing light transmission.
Specially developed glass types and tested combinations are available to reduce noise pollution entering the building up to 48dB(Rw).
A frosted or decorative glass can provide privacy or create a design statement. See datasheet for more information.
Glass which uses nature’s own powers of sunlight and rain to keep the glass free from dirt.
Limits the rate at which a fire can spread. Tested to 45 minutes for integrity and insulation.
With our anti-condensation outer pane external condensation is no longer a problem.
Glazing Bars – Bonded, Integral or Clip-on
BONDED – 34mm or 48mm (ALL RANGES)
Traditional glazing bars are adhered to the glass. Aluminium outside and timber inside to match the window construction.
INTEGRAL – 18mm or 26mm (ALL RANGES)
Installed between the panes of glass within the glazed unit with the added benefit that they don’t hinder cleaning.
CLIP-ON – 34mm (CLASSIC only)
Clipped on to the glazing bead, these can easily be removed for window cleaning.
Glass Dividing Bars
Glass dividing bars are 70mm wide and can change the character of a window without having to sacrifice function or performance. Designed to suit your requirements – below are a few suggestions: