DESIGN SWEDISH COMPOSITE ALUMINIUM AND WOOD WINDOWS
Our Design range offers a contemporary feel, suited to modern architecture with a deeper glass unit creating a minimal step between outer glass and frame for maximum light, a flush finish and simple, elegant lines.
- Available in outward opening windows and doors, and sliding doors, in 48mm triple glazing.
- The deeper glass unit removes the need for a step between frame and glass and creates a flush finish and clean lines.
- Free rein to specify the size and shape of your windows.
- The Design series can be combined with integral glazing bars if preferred, but is at its best when used with simple large areas of glazing.
- The deeper triple glazed unit not only looks good, but provides greater efficiency – the larger glass cavity increases the windows thermal performance, giving you a U-value of 1.0 W/m2k for opening and 0.9 W/m2k for fixed windows.
InsideInternal knot-free laminated timber in clear lacquer, white painted or a colour of your choice. Provides a solid feel and stylish finish.
OutsideUnique bonded construction of aluminium and timber. For a long lifespan, with your choice of design, colour and size.
HANDLES & IRONMONGERY
We offer a comprehensive range of handles to suit all security and access requirements. All handles have a satin anodised finish as standard. View pdf for more information: Westcoast Ironmongery & Finishes