COMPOSITE WINDOWS COLOURS AND FINISHES – WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
Westcoast manufacture high performance aluminium timber double and triple-glazed composite windows that are available in a wide range of colours and finishes.
Westcoast windows and doors have a unique bonded aluminium and timber composite construction – following the principles of functional, yet elegant design, efficiency and exceptional durability.
STYLISH ALUMINIUM EXTERIOR
- Each window receives three coats of environmentally friendly water based paint applied by our in-house state of the art paint plant.
- Low maintenance, stylish and easy to clean.
- Shown here are examples of our standard finishes, however we can match to any colour in the RAL or NCS ranges or a wood finish of your choice.
- Amber and Natur are powder coated finishes unique to Westcoast that mimic an anodised finish.
WARM WOOD INTERIOR
- Our composite windows and doors are supplied as standard in knot-free laminated pine.
- We also offer oak or other wood options in oiled or lacquered finish.
- The timber is fully factory-finished with a multi-coat spray applied water based clear lacquer, paint to NCS/RAL specification or a wide range of stain finishes.
- The warm wood interior provides an authentic feel for traditional properties or barn conversions.
- When finished in bright white or a colour of your choice it provides a smooth, hard-wearing, easy clean finish, ideal for contemporary homes.
For more ideas on choosing the right colour and finish for your composite windows visit our IMAGE GALLERY
To discuss your project contact our UK-based team on 01359 241944 or email email@example.com