COMPOSITE WINDOWS FOR NEW DEVELOPMENT OF 47 HOMES IN WALTHAMSTOW
Westcoast has supplied the high performance double-glazed composite windows and doors for the development of 47 new homes at 92 Leyton Green Road, Walthamstow.
The new development provides 19 one-bedroom, 16 two-bedroom and 12 three-bedroom homes across five blocks, up to four storeys.
Working with contractor Jerram Falkus and Fraser Brown Mackenna Architects, Westcoast supplied 857m2 of Classic series double-glazed composite windows and doors, utilising the popular Top Hung Reversible Window (TSG180), Fixed Light (FKG) and Single Terrace Open Out Door (FDG).
Westcoast high performance composite windows are the ideal choice for residential commercial developments:
- A true unique bonded aluminium and timber composite construction for high energy performance with U-values as low as 0.9 W/m2K
- Low maintenance powder-coated aluminium exterior in standard RAL colours or bespoke to your specification
- Warm wood finish internally–lacquered, stained or painted
- Double or triple-glazing
- Acoustic attenuation for high traffic areas
- Solar control coating, self-cleaning glass and fresh air intake louvres as optional.
- Designed and manufactured with the highest quality materials to withstand all weather conditions for a superior lifespan
Take a look at our other commercial case studies: CASE STUDIES
For more information about Westcoast composite windows and to view our product range go to: COMPOSITE WINDOW PRODUCTS.
To discuss Westcoast Swedish composite windows for your next commercial development, please contact email@example.com or call 01359 241944
Images courtesy of :
Fraser Brown Mackenna Architects: https://www.fbmarchitects.com/project/cedar-lawns-walthamstow/
Sales site: https://home10leyton.site-sales.co.uk/